Meet X-treme Athletics
Our coaches have extensive experience in health and fitness activities and competition. Our job is truly our passion. We practice what we preach, and we love doing it. Our success as athletes and coaches has energized us to give others the enjoyment health and fitness has to offer. It's an amazing feeling to reach your fitness goals, and we know how to get you there.
Our entire coaching staff shares a common goal to have a real impact on people's lives by helping them achieve excellence. Everything we do is centered around a desire to make you the best version of yourself.
- Over 20 years of experience in the fitness field
- B.S. in Exercise Science (Linfield College)
- 8x CrossFit Games Competitor
- 2018 CrossFit Games Champion, Masters Age Group 40-44
- Owner X-treme Athletics
- Owner Maddox Method Online Programing
- CrossFit HQ Instructor (coached over 150 seminars)
- Has worked with people from diverse backgrounds including people with disabilities
- Over 9 years experience in the fitness industry
- B.A. in Communications (Michigan State University)
- Extensive experience with personal training in different fitness facilities
Tracy’s passion for fitness started in grade school, being an athlete and coach through high school - playing sports including basketball, softball, cross country and track. College sports were put on hold after learning that she had herniated a disc (L4/L5) and would need to have surgery at the age of 18. This diversion lead her to learn how to rehab back injuries, something she is extremely good at, and credits CrossFit with building up her core muscles to prevent any further injuries from happening. After pursuing a career in advertising sales and real estate she decided to pursue her true passion and became a personal trainer. Soon afterwards, she was introduced to CrossFit and Neal and was hooked (on both!). She has always enjoyed being active and wanted to do something with her life that would help improve other’s lives. She is inspired by seeing clients and members do things they never thought they were capable of.